- When booking a service all clients must enter a valid payment method. If you cancel or reschedule earlier than 24 hours before your appointment, you will not be charged.
- If you cancel or reschedule less than 24 hours before your appointment, you will be charged a 15% of the cost of your scheduled service.
- If for any reason you have to leave the practice before your service is completed, you will still be charged 60% of the cost of your scheduled service.
- All clients will have a grace period of 10 minutes after the scheduled time of their appointment. After 10 minutes, if you did not notify the studio of your tardiness, your appointment will be canceled and you will be charged 60% of the cost of your scheduled service.
- If you believe you will be late, please inform the studio before the 10 minute grace period ends so we can accommodate the situation.
- If you purchased a package and need to cancel an appointment earlier than 24 hours before you are scheduled, Kalila Skin Studio will reschedule you without consequences, the first time. If this occurs more than once a service will be deducted from your package.
- If you purchased a package and fail to cancel or reschedule before the 24 hour period a service will be deducted from your package.
- Product returns and exchanges are accepted within the first 14 days of your purchase if the product is unopened and unused.
- If a product’s packaging is faulty or malfunctioning you have 14 days from date of purchase to exchange the product free of charge. Only exchanges of the same product or product(s) equal in value are applicable for faulty or malfunctioning product – otherwise you will not be refunded.
- Please remember these are time-based appointments one late client affects other client’s schedules.
- These rules are strict and there are no exceptions to these rules.
- Kalila Skin Studio reserves the right to refuse service to anyone.
CONTACT US ⟩