Restore muscle tone and elasticity, resulting in smoother skin.
Sculptural Face Lifting
Your facial skin is the most prominent of all features. Over time, wrinkles, fine lines, and dark spots can start to appear. Your facial skin is more prone to damage as it is exposed to UV rays, pollution, and chemical-based cosmetics. Medication, an unhealthy lifestyle, and genetics are some of the other reasons why your skin may start to appear unhealthy. A good skincare regimen and healthy lifestyle help, but you may also need skin rejuvenation treatments from expert hands like the ones provided by Kalila.
What is a Sculptural Face Lift?
The Sculptural Face Lift is a modern-day trend in the field of aesthetics, a unique approach to natural rejuvenation. Developed by Yakov Gershkovich, it is considered one of the most effective non-invasive methods of facial rejuvenation and has been credited by many celebrities around the world.
The Sculptural Face Lift is performed manually by toning, strengthening, and relaxing the facial muscles. This is accomplished by a massage inside the mouth. Your skin-care professional will knead the inside and outside of your mouth and jaw area. When the muscles relax, the muscle tone returns to normal, removing spasms and restoring the natural posture of the face. The treatment also supports the tightening and strengthening of facial muscles, melts away anxiety and stress, and normalizes the emotional state to help bring about facial glow.
What can a Sculptural Face Lift do for you?
The Sculptural Face Lift is a non-invasive technique that rejuvenates the skin and leads to positive results such as the following:
- The treatment aims at improving three lines of the face, jaw, cheekbone, and eyeline/brow.
- It enables the muscle tone to return to normal by relaxing tense facial muscles.
- By helping the muscles relax, the Sculptural Face Lift restores the elasticity, and tightens and smoothes the skin.
- It helps to form the facial posture.
- It helps to eliminate spasms and blockages.
- It enhances the detoxification of the body and helps in cleansing the skin.
- The microcirculation in the subcutaneous adipose tissue is increased which helps to normalize cellular respiration.
- By stimulating skin cell regeneration, the Sculptural Face Lift prevents wrinkles and improves the appearance of the skin.
- It is an ideal choice to reduce the drooping corners of the lips.
- The treatment helps to prevent signs of aging skin.
- It is an excellent choice to reduce the appearance of deep wrinkles.
- The Sculptural Face Lift also helps to reduce sponginess, puffiness, and lymphostasis.
- Stress is the main cause of skin aging. The treatment is an excellent stress reliever.
- The treatment improves concentration by removing the blockages and opening the cranium.
- Using natural processes, the treatment releases the muscles in the face of all stagnation.
What makes Sculptural Face Lift a worthwhile treatment?
The Sculptural Face Lift comes with long-lasting results that look and feel natural. By relaxing and rejuvenating the facial skin and muscles, greater elasticity, vibrance and freedom of facial expression is accomplished.
This treatment helps to eliminate stress by reducing psycho-emotional blocks. Scientists believe that a person’s mood changes when they change their facial expressions. By removing the stagnation of the facial muscles, the treatment enhances muscle health and lets you freely express your emotions.
The treatment is ideal for detoxification as it triggers the metabolic process of the whole body. It helps the body to flush out harmful toxins and foreign substances quickly and efficiently from the body. It results in tissue regeneration which improves the elasticity and appearance of the skin.
The Sculptural Face Lift treatment aims at improving three lines of the face, which are the jaw, cheekbone, and eyeline or eyebrow. It is focused on balancing out the lines to mold the face and give you a more vibrant appearance. The treatment strengthens the muscular framework to give you a natural lift.
The treatment results in improved oxygenation, tissue nourishment, improved blood circulation, elimination of toxins that gives smooth, flexible and wrinkle-free skin.
The therapy is like going to a gym for the face to tone the facial muscles. The skillful hands of your skin therapist will help you acquire muscle tone and in turn resist gravitational effects.
The treatment affects the point of muscle attachment to the bone in certain parts of the face, and it also affects the bone sutures and manipulates age-related tissue change. It is also a great way to improve post-surgical effects of cosmetic surgery as it strengthens the relationship between lymphatic, immune, circulatory, and nervous systems as essential components to maintain skin and muscle endurance.
The end result of the Sculptural Face Lift treatment is healthier and more radiant skin and a happier you! Reach out to schedule a consultation.